Help selecting a power cord.

All my gear has the factory supplied power cords  I’m ready to try 1 aftermarket power cable as a test.  So what brand power cable should it be and what device gets it first?  Tube pre?  Tube main?  D/A?  CD transport?  Roon Nucleus?  Subs?  GE Trefs?? Turntable? Oppo 103?   Which piece of my gear should be most affected by the improved power cord??  I look forward to the responses and will likely choose the cord that has the most recommendations.
128x128fastninja12
Guys,

Just like @ Lalitk recommended; you would be hard pressed to find a better sounding/constructed PC compared to the Zavfino Majestic MKII at its ridiculous low asking price and ALL OCC Copper... You could not even build a DIY PC with ALL OCC Copper at that price and the Zavfino sports some fantastic technologies built into their cables.

Wig
The newer AQ power cords are quite good. Blizzard is a good value and sonics for the money spent without going overboard. For front-end gear, a PS Audio P-12 regenerator would be a great addition to your system. 
The Puritan PSM 156 is Outstanding and the best I've tried in my system and have owned many...

Wig
@bigby

Power cords don’t make much difference in my system because of the components.

I cannot tell whether you are implying your system is too good or not good enough to benefit from cables. (looks like a very nice setup to me) But either way, I would suggest you try one really good cable on your power amp and then make the call.

I found power cords made a bigger impact on my system than either ICs or SCs. What goes down your speaker cables is sourced from the mains. The input signal dies at your first amplification stage. The cleaner the AC that enters your amp, the better your sound.

You’ve spent money on your system, don’t keep it back by cheaping out on PC’s.

When I tweak amps, I always spend most of my effort and resources on ripple/noise filtering on the power supply. I’ve always found that to be the best bang-for-buck. A good PC enhances your amplifier's power supply ability to produce a more ripple and noise free DC supply, whether you have a budget system or a cost no object system.