Do any of you kids , want your system ???

Gents: 

I’ve experienced a buy/sell of my giant speakers

anyway, As we are an older Demographic 

2 questions: 

1) if you go to audiophile Heaven,  do any of your kids want your Hifi ?
    I asked that , over Christmas, and caught a defeating silence and laugh “ no” frickin way
    Way to big !!!  And lots of laughs over the conversation 
2) when that time comes , How does anybody get rid of all the Hifi stuff ?         Does the spouse?   Cuss you out and sell for $5 a garage sale ?   My guess; it’s a lot of work to sell correctly ?   My wife answer was enlightening!!!
It’s an ugly/funny question , But I’m really wondering how it happens

Hifi geek 

jeff 
frozentundra
My kids may only be 5 and 8 but we listen to our system everyday for at least 3-4 hours together. They get to listen to whatever they want. They both want all of it when they get older. I’m already building a second set at my ex’s house next year so they don’t have to fight over it years from now. If I leave them anything, I want it to be a love of music :)
My kids are in elementary school and don't have any interest in any media other than video games (mostly minecraft).  I have to drag them away.  Movies, tv, music, nothing.  For a while they mixed youtube shows in and occasional movies and scripted shows but that has disappeared.  I don't think any traditional media will be of any importance to them.  The change is a whole lot more significant.
Hello  Yes I think many of Us have wondered  about  that i know i have & on more than once with my 1st  Boy 30 yo i have about 60k invested in my audio system at retail What kill me is My kid and other younger gens Think that some  little  Black box Wifi  speaker sounds just as good maybe better besides who would want  125lbs speakers anyway