Considering an integrated

I’ve been thinking about downsizing my system but am concerned about SQ. I would like to get an all in one integrated (or receiver). New or (slightly) used, tube or SS. It would need a built in phono section (LOMC) and a headphone amp/ jack. I have a budget of maybe up to $10k  but would consider going higher if need be. I want to part with everything but my speakers (Zu Def 4), TT and CD player. Obviously I don’t need much power. My concern is mainly the phono section. Sound now is glorious with virtually no ticks or pops. Do you think it’s possible to achieve the same (or better) SQ with a built in phono stage?  

Current setup;

Art Audio Carissa (16 wpc)

Art Audio dm- vps

Art Audio Vinyl One

markpao
The previously mentioned Luxman and Accuphase products are outstanding and highly recommended.  Another product of the same caliber is from Balanced Audio Technology (BAT).  BAT is an ultra high quality product line for the discerning audiophile.  I have owned Luxman products, an entire stack of Accuphase components, and presently own BAT components.  These brands are all wonderful, top-flight products.  I have attached the link to the recently released model integrated amp from BAT.  I hope this helps.  Best to you on your quest.

VK-80i Integrated Amplifier — Balanced Audio Technology
another vote for Aesthetix and Jim White.....both the DAC and phono module are stellar
I just listened to the Synthesis A40 Virtus at Deja Vu Audio today it sounded phenomenal driving a pair of Audio Note AN-J's. 40 pushpull watts from a pair of KT66 tubes per channel. Plus a great sounding built in Dac, no phono stage however price was $6800.
Had I decided differently I would definitely put out a vote for Luxman.  In fact, they have just released a 95th anniversary integrated that would be to die for....only 300 though.....act fast.  And Class A.  Makes me wish for the alternate setup that this brings up.......
I haven’t heard it myself, but based on your budget and requirement for a built-in phono, and based on Neil Gader’s glowing reviews of the integrated and later the phono section in TAS, I would agree with the above recommendations for the Aesthetix Mimas.