Has anyone compared the Terminator Plus to the Holo Audio May (KTE edition)?

I know each of these has been discussed separately on this forum, and I've seen comparisons between the original Terminator and the Holo Audio May.  But I haven't seen direct comparisons between the Terminator Plus (which is supposedly a substantial upgrade to the original) and the May.  So I thought I would pose the question. 
I'll be upgrading from my Chord Qutest soon (I like the Qutest a lot, but I know there's better out there), and my budget will be around 5 - 9k.  I'm interested in R2R DACs because of their supposed natural/analog sound.  And I've heard/read that these two R2R DACs punch above their price points.
128x128hiphiphan
Post removed 
I had a Holo Audio Level III Kitsune DAC and just received the new May. Well, I can tell you this is a wonderful sounding DAC right out of the box. I'm in the process of burning it in now. You really can't go wrong with it as far as I'm concerned.
Hiphiphan your op question of the Denafrips or Holo Audio is no longer of interest suddenly, going over to AudioPhileStyle to read through the Holo Audio thread could verywell change your mind on the T&A including the Denafrips,.. 
Well it’s a long thread maybe you missed the comments of a couple owners of the TA including at least one member that had I believe 3 dacs at once including Denafrips.
I can’t pin point where in the thread that is though I believe it was a month ago when they chatted about their experiences,