Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
7 days. They must be pulling them up the Delaware by mule like they did when they first came out. Will update once I get them going.
One initial impression that comes to mind with these is maturity. These speakers having a way of playing with stature and solidity regardless of the genre. Haven’t had a chance to sit and listen but will make time over the next few days. 
Ah, so they arrived.  Good.  They change a lot in the first 100 hours and the worst is the first 20-30 so it is good you are playing them and not really listening much.   They are fun:)
Also, look at the various threads about isolation.  Nothing fancy.  Those cheap rubberized cork pads all over Amazon work great.  I was only able to find 2 inch thick ones, but I sliced them down to 1 inch on a band saw.  You can use Herbies dots, whatever, but I certainly found that isolating them from the floor tightened up the bass and really everything.  You can do it really inexpensively.  the cork pads cost me about $20 for both speakers.
Congrats @bjesien They are indeed fine speakers that do so many things right. I'm sure you will be even more impressed when you can spend some quality time with them.

Oz