SS Budget "Tone" Integrated Amplifiers

In your experience, what are some good, inexpensive solid state integrated amps that give good tone / density? Is there such a thing? I'm done with tubes (for now) and spending $$$ chasing unicorns instead of listening to music. But I like instruments to sound like they should and not have poor recordings (which IMO are most) ruthlessly revealed. I can think of Sugden but it's all but Covid unobtainium right now. What else?
greg7
V-FET transistors amps, Sony ta-5650, pass first watt SIT really better than my sugden A21, rega elicit-r, hegel H120 or yamaha as-1000, the musicality and the pleasure is an another world!!!

Not certain that a budget for a new amp @ $1000 level gets you off the merry go-round for any appreciable length of time.

With that said ... amps that I own or have owned that I have liked and have worked for me.  I am a sucker for vocals and acoustic music and 60s/ 70s rock and pre 2000 country and opera.  

$1500 

Rogue Sphinv v3 @ 1600 - very good phono

$1000

Rega Brio @ 1100 - good phono - needs careful speaker matching
Outlaw RR2160 @ 1000 - good phono - copper wire interfaces & cables work best

$500

NAD 316EEE - surprising for the money

Rich 
@rar1
Which speaker would you suggest as a nice match for the Rega Brio?

Really interested in that amp, and the IO as well..  Looking for a non-fatiguing full sound free of unpleasant brightness or shrillness.

Creek is too often overlooked…

Evolution 50A or 100A. I’ve the 50A and love it. Very balanced, refined, with richness, warmth, but clear. Very speaker friendly. Those two are within that budget range used. Newer Creek amps are quite a bit pricier, different topology too (I think).
I really liked my Arcam FMJ-A19. Great phono section. Kinda warm sounding, paired well with Paradigm's which were a bit forward. Probably will work well with B&W's and KEF's which also sound forward, to me.