SS Budget "Tone" Integrated Amplifiers

In your experience, what are some good, inexpensive solid state integrated amps that give good tone / density? Is there such a thing? I'm done with tubes (for now) and spending $$$ chasing unicorns instead of listening to music. But I like instruments to sound like they should and not have poor recordings (which IMO are most) ruthlessly revealed. I can think of Sugden but it's all but Covid unobtainium right now. What else?
greg7
@greg7  - In your $1000 - $2000 price range, I really like the Rega Elicit-R. I've owned integrated amps from Musical Fidelity, Anthem, Arcam, Plinius, Bryston, Parasound, and several others, and I prefer the Rega sound. The Elicit-R has great bottom end and is non-fatiguing in my system. I consider it to be a very musical choice. I also use the built-in phono stage for my turntable and find it to be very good for the price. They seem to sell for about $1500 on the used market, maybe a little more today. That's what I paid for mine 2 years ago.
buy used

sugden or hegel, rega maybe (but less so)

a more unlikely one, but it is very very tonally pure and well built - sony ta1-1es
Belles Aria first..... If you can find an old Audio Refinement, its a bit darket than the Belles, but sounds great and inexpensive. 
Marantz PM8006 is a great integrated amp---Marantz tends to be on the warm side if that's what you're looking for.