New summer home thinking about the following.

So we purchased a summer home up in Deadwood SD. I have a pair of Magico A1 I am not using and am looking at the following for our summer home.
Luxman L550Moon 240iPathos Classic One MK3 LFD NCSE Mk. III
Thoughts.... Thinking Hybrid with the Pathos

128x128earlflynn
Deadwood?  Sounds lovely.  Seriously though, the Magicos are a pretty blank canvas, so what sound characteristics are you most looking for?
Deadwood is in the Black Hills and is very beautiful.

Looking for a detailed, wide sound stage that is warm. 
@dill Thanks for the insight on the Pathos. I would really like to get an Inpol 2 but $10G for a summer residence is a bit much. So the Classic One may fit the bill.
@reubent my wife really like the clean look of the LFD and she said I hardly ever use the remote on our Moon 600i at our main residence...

What DAC are you using and any other sources?  I just had a customer go through this with a pair of A3s in roughly the same price range.  The A series from Magico is not that forward.  If you have a warm source, you could end up too warm and the system could drift dark with some of the amp choices above.

With a more forward DAC, take a look at AVM.  The A5.3 is a lovely integrated amp for the money and has plenty of power to drive the A1s.  AVM and Magico were paired together at the NY Audio Show in 2018 and got tremendous feedback.  I have a demo of this amp at the moment and listen to it virtually every day driving Vivids with a Chord DAC and it is really musical.  Alternatively, the same combo with an Aqua DAC or a Rockna Wavelight would border on dark.