Raven Blackhawk LE... am I going to be disappointed?

Only reason I ask is because it will be pushing Salk Veracity Ht2-TL’s...  Im coming off a Belles Aria, which was fantastic, but wanted to try something different.  My concern is the low wattage of the Raven and low sensitivity of the salks, but my Belles 75 watts sounded better than 3 other nice 225 watt integrateds.  
So, anyone with experience with the Raven Blackhawk LE pushing somewhat low sensitivity speakers chime in and let me know.  

128x128b_limo
@willgolf -- I want to (re) emphasize that the Raven Blackhawk is an excellent tube amp in the sub $5k category. I also readily admit that in my case, it’s my speakers that are not a good match. It is not my intent to knock on the product. I do, in fact, plan to replace the amp with something which is going to be a better match for my speakers. I was almost sold on trying an SS amp like Naim Supernait 3 or Hegel H390, but my friend’s experience with Qualiton is making me wonder if I should try a more powerful class A tube amp before giving up on the idea. I’m going to take my time to find the right one.

My previous posts were a reaction to the misperceptions that have been perpetuated on this site for far too long -- (a) Blackhawk is better than amps costing twice, even thrice, as much, and (b) Blackhawk’s 20 watts are better than 100 SS watts. In my experience, this is simply not true.

Listen you can always find an amp which may be better than other amps that cost 2 to 3 times much. But this is more a reflection on the amp which is bettered than the amp which is up for discussion. If you buy wisely, the more expensive amp will always outperform the less expensive amp which should come as no surprise. Further, I object to the notion that all S.S. and tube amps share the same intrinsic sound. The beauty of tube designs is the overall comparative simplicity, but they also suffer problems one of which a current versus voltage issue. I also think that transformers are limiting devices which do their job effectively but not without a sonic cost. 
Inefficient speakers are the issue.

wasted time and money not doing research.

wasted time making comparisons of x and y when they are not even in the same category or channel.

last 2 pages of this thread have been a waste of time and lots and lots of hot air from keyboard engineers.

Sour grapes, and my gear is better.

Children, they said this site is a clearing house of information LOL. It’s a clearing house for exhaust fumes, egoistic rants and sociopaths.

jerryg123,

What’s up with you constantly calling everyone old? Not just on this thread but on another as well. 11 whole posts and 3 of them are mocking people for being older.
You think being older is something to be ashamed of?
With age, there predominantly comes maturity. Perhaps it’s something you should strive for as you get older.
@carpathian have no idea what you are talking about old man. 
So is having 2200 posts on this site a status symbol. You must think very highly of yourself. 
Hardly think maturity comes with age old boy reading the posts in this forum. I only get a sense of arrogance and narcissism.

Go look in the mirror old boy.