Pass Labs XA25 vs Benchmark AHB2

Anybody listened to both of those amps? How you can compare them?
vad58
Thank you, audiojan. Some answer! I've listened to XA25 in a very close field session. Transparency and details were just awesome. The only comparison was with 300B tubes. Alas the speakers were rather small and I couldn't really imagine how 25 wpc XA25 would sound with my floorstanders even if they are 91 dbs. So my interest in Benchmark based on same details/transparency characteristics + 100 wpc  But you add up individual performers vs soundstage features in the mix. Thanx anyway! I do appreciate it.
They represent two very different designs of solid state amplifiers. The AHB2 is very transparent or neutral I would say. It's specification is hard to beat. Pass Labs on the other hand is more optimized with respect to the musical experience. I listened to the AHB2 in my system for a weekend and that was not what I wanted. Now I have a tube amplifier instead.  This is in the musicality aspect closer to Pass Labs.
I have the XA25.  it is a great amp.  I have very efficient speakers.  If your speakers are 91dB, you might like the AHB2.  However, the Pass does put out about 80W @ 8 ohms.
 +1 @daledeee1....Pass Labs amps exceed their specs, and that amp will handle your speakers just fine
I am hesitant to post as my experience is limited. However, I own the XA25. It is a very transparent amplifier. Search the forums and your will find that those with much experience note that it should not be compared in sonics to other Pass products. I have not heard the AHB2, however was interested in it and from my searches I gather it might be more analytical in it's presentation. Unless you have a very large room and listen very loud the XA25 has the power. I use mine with 91dB speakers (Tannoy Sterlings).