Tube Pre-Amp for Class D amps

All,
I have a old AR LS-8 that i pair with channel island d-200's I like the sound but want to upgrade pre-amp with newer and one that has remote volume.

Would like to stay under 4500. (new or used) and still want tubes.

Thoughts? thx much in advance
mlapenta
Marakentz, it appears that both of us didn't read the OP opening very well. Yes, what you state is true, but not relevant to the OP needs. I failed to notice that he goes on to mention the specific Class D amp he'll be using; the Channel Islands D-200's, which I believe has an input impedance of 100 KOhms. He should have many options available.
I agree Rx8man,

I also have the DUDE and  Nuforce Ref 9 V3 SE monos w/ TDSS level 3 upgrades.  I am not searching for either component anymore unless something craps out.  When I put NOS tubes from Andy's Vintage Tubes, the level of SQ that I now have is way beyond when I first got the DUDE and was the 3rd owner.  I think the tubes in there were the original and I've had the DUDE for 5 years running way too often 24/7.  Huge preamp, little amps, but great sound together.  Throw in a little Krissy magic, and voila, aural delight.

Bob