ghentaudio Ethernet cable review-wow-90 bucks

I had been reviewing ethernet cables threads on AG and noticed a couple of members recommending ghentaudio as a reasonable and valuable upgrade. I am not a flat earther so I was open to spending up to $1000 for a cable in a cable shootout from the cable company. I had been using the ethernet cable that was shipped with my dCS Bartok. I decided to order the Belden CAT6 with Metz ends from ghentaudio. I'm listening to it right now and it is significantly better than my standard cable. I will not be looking for another ethernet cable for a while for sure. The biggest gain is in the depth of image, good improvement!  Its sonically slightly more detailed, and musical. These improvements are not huge, but they are audible to me. I would also mention that  its very well made and the steel ends are impressive, however I don't really care how it looks, its how it sounds. Thanks to whoever clued me in to this cable. To the bit non-believers, it's 90 bucks, give it try, I think you will be glad you did. This was 90 bucks well spent. BTW it took 25 days to get to me, so you might want the upgraded shipping. 
128x128wokeuptobose
I owned the SABLON and it is a great sounding Ethernet cable.  However, the ENO from Network Acoustics is the very best one I have ever heard.   Just amazing what it does for your digital front end.  I also purchased the ENO ethernet filter as I found it to be far more effective than the EtherRegen that I owned after lengthy comparisons. 
The ENO products are something very special and I highly recommend giving them a listen. They offer a trial period and very quick shipping.  You won’t be sending them back however.   Best single upgrade I have done in my digital front end.  
I have a Mojo Audio Evo dac and Innuos Zenith 3 with the ENO products.  
Wow, this is really good info. I looked at their site and now have some questions for you. Since I have the EtherRegen and the Sablon2020 as well, I was wondering what order you would demo the ENO products. Cable first, then the filter? Is the Filter additive to the EtherRegen or is it one or the other? Thanks
Thanks for this.  I watched Hans' review on YouTube and went ahead and ordered the ENO filter and cable package.
https://youtu.be/CCLFJgwf21o

He says that when it comes to the ENO Filter and the ER, it's one or the other.  In series he says that the sound may be unnatural (see "Test 2" in the video).