NPS-1260 Connection fluid

Interesting item.  May try.

any others use it?
jumia
I still have quite a bit left IME after treating four interconnects and two sets of loudspeaker cables (one set with bi-wiring terminations)...

When I first applied it to just one pair of ICs, the sound went a bit “dark”...this is apparently a common effect during break-in period. The high frequencies seemed softened, as did the dynamics to some degree. As such the overall volume lessened.
By the end of day one the dynamics had come back to a good degree as did some/most of the highs. It took two/three days for everything to come back fully, though the sound had changed and for the better.
Continuing to apply to the other ICs and speaker cabling, there was again a bit of the dark sound signature for a couple of days, each time with increased results.
What was apparent from day one application was a difference in the soundstage coherency. It sounded more solid and dimensional even with the transitory darkness playing out.

The end result was a fuller, more dimensional and coherent soundstage with a sweeter top-end. The dimensionality aspect was also apparent at lower listening volumes.
I do not have any Mc.05 in my system.
I don’t doubt that contact enhancers like NPS-1260 can and do work, but I do wish they’d tone down the marketing baloney.

There is no "nanotechnology" at work here. They developed (or more than likely, "borrowed" what somebody else developed) a medium that suspends graphite, which greatly increases the contact area of electrical connections it is applied to.

More than likely NPS-1260 is used in some other area of electronics under another brand name and available for a fraction of the cost.

There seems to be 2 competing threads on this subject.
I have posted my reply on the other.

ozzy

Or Rick has taken a similar product and added some special sauce. In any case I too think it probably does work, but it does seem a bit pricey and I am not ready to try at this time. 
Or Rick has taken a similar product and added some special sauce.

I’m suspecting it’s something used in the aero space industry or perhaps the military. You can just imagine the extreme environment of space where temperatures swing by hundreds, if not thousands of degrees. A number of people must have been working hard and for many years at not letting the electrical connections fail. 

Audio is just not nearly important to warrant research of this kind. One of the venders probably has a friend in at JPL or where tax money is spent hand over fist on research.