I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
Congrats, this actually turned out well for you! Just saying... it would have been a lot funnier (for all of us) if you would have traded your Electra 1028's for a killer pair of Bose 901's.  
Badass set of speakers! I love them and considered a used set myself. They are bright. 
@mrklas last night was the Rye. Tonight is the Brimstone Whiskey and Texas Pot Still. The most interesting whiskies I've ever had for awesomely affordable pricing. 
@boxer12 I've got two Klipsch soundbars to listen to when I want real tube sound. These are just for my 2 A.M. low level listening of  Girls Gone Wild and the Shamwow infomercials. 
I’m pretty comfortable with aged Glenfiiddich. Are you tired of the beer from Fieldwork?