I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
Having  listen to   the Sopra 2 , compared to Electra 1038 ,I can say that you are in  another ball game :
For the better.
You may use some room acoustic treatments .
Got drunk and bought some speakers. What I like about this story, the speakers will be a whole lot easier to remove than a tattoo.
Most of us have done far worse things under the influence. Speakers don’t require child support or involve lawyers and the police. 
I had a few drinks and bought ..............
That would make an interesting thread.
@nonoise
Floor standing speakers are not a good candidate to sneak in the house. Unless they are the same color...then, maybe. The biggest thing I’ve snuck in was a ScoutMaster TT. Set it up and had it playing when wifey got home. I wanted to see how long it would take her to notice. She didn’t and I forgot. Its when I gave her the credit card bill some weeks better that she asked the question. Oh well. I’m gad she understand my music needs and puts up with me. 46 yrs this year. She didn’t learn to laugh it off as soon as I did (-: