Ethernet Cables

Hello All,
Hope everyone is safe,healthy & employed

Regarding Ethernet cables-does a "HI End" cable like Audioquest,Nordost etc and the like..do these
make a significant difference regarding a regular type brand--cat 6--needed for Streaming
I do need a long run ie 20-25 feet. AM i ok using a standard brand from a computer store or are these
expensive hi end brands better to stream?
Many Thanks
shellyboy1
Ethernet cables are very much enhansed these days. You can now use CAT-8 Etherent cable which is the fastest ethernet cable in the world.
I was surprised to find that a Sablon Audio ethernet cable provided a noticeable improvement.
I did ----still no consistent response

Actually, very consistent.

Many who have tried it heard an improvement. And those who always claim things don’t work without ever trying anything, unsurprisingly claim there is no improvement.

Take your pick. The opinion of folks who tried it, or the opinion of those who haven’t tried it.
Actually, very consistent. 

Many who have tried it heard an improvement. And those who always claim things don’t work without ever trying anything, unsurprisingly claim there is no improvement.

Take your pick. The opinion of folks who tried it, or the opinion of those who haven’t tried it.

+1  Well said!