Upscale Audio and Primaluna

spoke to aggresive salesperson who pushed prima luna integrated amps and other primaluna gear.

this was after i called to buy another component.  Anyone know about primaluna stuff.

all this guy did was tear into my system saying how deficient it is and that i should buy primaluna.

jumia
Thus far the OP has not yet stated what products he currently owns nor did he say whom he spoke with at Upscale though bashing them for being rude and pushy.  Yet, there are plenty of convictions stated above that it must be Kevin.  Full stop...

I have known Kevin for many years and have been a customer of Upscale for the majority of my present system.  Kevin is a first rate human being who is as honest as the day is long.  That includes his business ethics as well as his recommendations.  We all have personalities and if you don't like his than so be it.  He is quite the character but, frankly, I quite enjoy it.  Everyone who works at Upscale lives up to the name "upscale".  They are as friendly as they are knowledgeable and treat their customers very well.  There will always be some folks who are dissatisfied with a service and/or a product, no matter what.  I can certainly understand that can be the case with Upscale, just like any other business.  Kevin runs a fabulously successful business and is on a growth trajectory that is enviable of nearly any business, let alone businesses in the audio industry.  If anyone is not satisfied with one business then simply move on to another, or another, until you are individually satisfied.  It's a very simple and painless process.

The OP can do as he wishes.  For me, I'll stick with Upscale Audio.  They are first rate in my book.
Upscale sells great procts, albeit at full price.

however, all brands are at the mercy of their unrelenting push from Prima luna gear.  Heavily biased. 
When i spoke to them, a macintosh amp was criticized vs being told a prima luna integrated amp would be better.  And saying a nucleus was inferior to nucleus plus due to it being pcm vs getting full resolution with a nucleus plus, etc.

once these guys mention primaluna, i lose interest.  Its ugly and not high end quality.  Good value but not as good as high end stuff. 
"...When i spoke to them, a macintosh amp was criticized vs being told a prima luna integrated amp would be better..."

I sold my Mac MC402, kept my PrimaLuna. YMMV
@juima,

IMO you are wrong on most every count. Prima Luna is High End regardless weather you like it or not. Still waiting to see what you have now? Many have asked, yet you say nothing. I have bought from Upscale many times and Kevin was a joy to work with, he has never steered me wrong yet.   He knows more about tubes than most of us and Upscale has always shipped my orders on the day I ordered, or the very next day at most. 
Post removed