Quicksilver Headphone Amp

Hi, 

Wondering if anyone has this amp or if anyone has used it.  No dealers near me.....would like to get some feedback

Thx
128x128oddiofyl
I'm seriously tempted by this amp but would like to hear opinions on how it performs against the WA6se if anyone had a chance to compare both. Thank you.
I’m currently using a Pass Labs HPA-1. If I could sell it and get the Quicksilver that would be nice.
But it would have to be one hell of an amplifier.
Anyone have any input?
I just read my post from last night. I must've had too many glasses of wine. I don't want to sell the Pass. It's freaking fantastic. Plus, it's an amazing preamplifier as well.
I'm sure the Quicksilver is amazing too though.
Haven't heard the Pass Labs HPA-1 but have been drooling over it forever! If i was in your situation i think i would want the tube-based Quicksilver to 'complement' the HPA-1 and i would keep both flavors.
@devilboy -- I had the Quicksilver headphone amp for a few months. I only sold it because I spent two much on the 2 channel setups in my house and needed some cash quickly.

I had the opportunity to listen to the Pass Labs HPA-1 a few months ago. I actually took my Aryas to the seller's house for auditioning. Let me just say this -- there is no comparison! As good as the Quicksilver is, the HPA-1 just digs out the details better but yet never loses its composure or sound harsh at any point. They simply made my Aryas sound even bigger and wider than with the Quicksilver.