So you think wire conductors in cables are directional? Think again...

Here is a very relevant discussion among physicists about the directionality...the way signal and electrons should flow... based on conductor orientation. Some esoteric, high-end manufacturers say they listen to each conductor to see which way the signal should flow for the best audio quality.

Read this discussion. Will it make you rethink what you’re being told and sold?

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-a-copper-conductor-directional.975195/
edgewound
Create a thread where you can praise each other of how sensible and clever you are. We are not going to iterfere there or try to convince you by any means
It's already been done. It's the link the OP provided.

All the best,
Nonoise

rodman99999
4,979 posts
05-13-2021 9:09am
If ignorance is bliss, those unfamiliar with the nature of science must be experiencing Nirvana. They simply CAN’T grasp, there there exists more than one THEORY, concerning electricity and that THEORIES don’t prove anything. Try a little update there, at least to the 20th Century’s science, Sparky!                                                                           ie: https://www.quora.com/Are-photons-involved-in-all-forms-of-electricity-for-example-when-it-flows-thr...    and:  https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=2348                                                                                                                                                   You can argue, whine and moan amongst yourselves, as I find your incessant/willful ignorance tedious and a waste of keystrokes.
You have gone totally off the rails thinking that any of this has to do with analog audio frequencies in a wire. It doesn't. 

dekay
3,644 posts
05-13-2021 9:55am
Q: What did the edgewound resistor say to the capacitor?

A: Watt’s up.

DeKay
🤣Sounds like current events. VI=P
your posts are getting real tiresome!
Your posts were tiresome when you were roberjerman and they are still tiresome now.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AND the rest of the names IT post under. Robertdidit, audio2design, d2tech, how many more times, how many more names?

"REAL TIRESOME!", I’m the OLD mechanic, I will fix this problem, you can count on it...I’ll fix the problem OR THROW away the PART..

Smarten up Craphead52 you have ZERO positive to offer

Anarchist, plain an simple pedal you dissension else where.

By YOUR ways you are known.. They wrote about people like you 3500 years ago.

How ya doing rodmann99999? Been a while.. Cary's still cooking along?
Let us just say for the sake of argument that you take a look down the street and the car parked a mile away seems to be moving around. Some people look and say no it is so far away I can hardly even tell it is a car. Others look and say not only is it moving around but it is changing shape as I look at it.   

You cannot settle this argument so you enlist a physicist. The physicist explains in no uncertain terms the bonds in metal make it far too rigid to possibly be changing shape. The mass of the car and gravity mean it cannot ever just rise and float above the road. It is impossible. You are imagining. It is all in your head. Someone is selling you snake oil. 

Until a physicist specializing in atmospheric research comes along and says well look, this is all perfectly understandable. The sun heats the road, the warm air rises in currents. Warm air is less dense and so light passing through it is refracted, bent. This perfectly explains what you are seeing.  

The people with poor eyesight, they still see only an unmoving blob where others with sharper vision see clearly a car moving with the heat waves.  

Science does not exist to prove or disprove human experience. Science is nothing more than a method that is has been proven to be the most reliable one for eventually figuring out how the world works.

Please do try and keep these different ideas separate and clear in your mind. If you can just manage to do this one thing it will be amazing how much more clear your understanding of so many things will become over time. Not now, maybe not tomorrow, but gradually over time.