Samsung flat screen TV’s

I have purchased 3 large flat screens since 2012 and all of them have died after 3 to 5 years. The last one yesterday, a curved 52inch HD 4K.
The first one began to have serious color aberrations, the second one was strange and turned off and on non-stop. The third (curved) went black, unable to bring up menu, cable fine, sound fine.

Anyone else experience this? Is there a better brand? Bought a Vizio a few years ago which had a beautiful picture but was as fragile as crystal.
recluse
@bob540,
"I researched before buying and learned that some versions had screens made in China that were inferior to those made in Korea. There were 4 digit codes that indicated which screen was used, so I made sure to have the salesman verify the code for me. I also went on-line and found calibration codes and configured it myself, and it definitely made an improvement."

That’s an impressive amount of research.

Somehow I just end up going around in circles.

When our electric cooker repairman called round to install a new electric oven element he informed us that the Kenwood cookers made in Italy weren’t as reliable as the ones built in Japan.
Fair enough, but I’m not sure how I was supposed to know that beforehand. It looked pretty good with its all aluminium hob in Currys...

I know it’s not the same but I have a 2004 19 inch ultrasharp Dell monitor that just wouldn’t break down. In the end I got fed up of waiting and bought a new Dell 27 inch wide screen model.

What I hadn’t counted on was that the higher resolution might make some things (480p YouTube) actually look worse!
Ive had a LG c6 65" OLED for the last 4 years picture is phenomenal. But a word of warning if you watch alot of YouTube or anything with a static image you will get burn in... I have been very careful with mine but still it happened. Only visible on a red background.... 
Had a 75" Samsung 1080p (2/2014) from Costco that a couple of strips of LEDs went out after about 4 years.  I had the extended warranty with a year left.  They sent me a new one but wouldn't let me upgrade.  So the new one has been running for about 3 years with no problems.
I also have a 65" Samsung 4K curved screen (2/2015) from Costco that doesn't get as much use, but still doing OK.  Every once in a while I have to unplug it for a few minutes to reboot it when it glitches and the remote doesn't work.
Started off with a 50" Samsung plasma in 2007.  Still working fine but started showing a reddish burn-in during really dark scenes about 3 years ago.  Moved it to the bedroom and replaced it with a 55" LG OLED about a year ago.  The LG has a superb picture, but a very weird remote and some very odd function logic quirks.  Still, an excellent TV.

The 2004 27" Toshiba SD flat-screen CRT that was in the bedroom is still going strong, as is the 1989 21" Sony Trinitron it replaced.  The Sony's tuner finally went bad, but the CRT works just fine with and external DTV converter into the auxiliary input.  Picture quality on both is excellent for SD TVs.
cd318,  I know that sounds like a lot of work, but I was lucky to find a forum where people discussed such details.  I can see having a professional calibrate a new set, but when I found recommendations for calibration for my model, I thought, “This is something I can do.”  It is a bit time-consuming and slightly tedious, but I only had to do it once.  After calibrating my new set, I looked for suggestions for calibrating my old 42” and that did help.  I noticed that the old set isn’t as bright, no matter how I adjusted brightness, contrast and color saturation, but it is definitely still watchable.