Anyone else upset about new Audiogon policies?

I've been a member since 2002, that's almost twenty years. Back then you had many free re-lists. Recently this changed to one free re-list. Now I find out that there is no more free re-list. Never did I receive any information from Audiogon about the new re-list policy. I only found out when I went to re-list something that I had paid $28 for that didn't sell in 30 days. Lets see, that's $1 per day for a listing. Anyone else upset abut this?
tazi57
You think these policies and or fees are bad.  Go sell something right now on Ebay.  What a crock of sht.  I have never felt so taken advantage of and disappointed in my life. Google:  "Ebay new fee schedule" or "Why did Ebay drop Pay Pal?"

I will still list on Audiogon.   
I too have been a part of this community from early on. A fact of life is that thing change. I also understood when A’Gon was sold by its original creators that change of ownership meant change of minds and ways, perhaps different priorities. I like this place, but with all due respect, I have from time to time questioned if it is really getting better for the citizenry. One only needs to look at current activity here, the policies and conditions, and look elsewhere to draw their own conclusions… This used to be the place to buy and sell. Those days may be well gone. With the Mart and the Shark it’s a different story. Do you see a rich and vital community being fostered? Do you feel rewarded to be a part of this community? Because otherwise, there are a lot of other places to be… just saying. My hope is that this forum continues to be a relevant and a healthy place to share in the love of this wonderful hobby. Otherwise truly, what is the point?

Peace and Love fellow Listeners [|;^)>
I don't see that the people here who sell,there old outrageous priced equipment should even care .
I’ve been here since the beginning, in 1997. Brother, the one constant in life is...everything changes. We’re simply riding the waves here. 
I was unaware before I listed a few of my tubes here tonight that relisting charges you all over again.  That is unfortunate.  To the guy who compared this to eBay, it sure is bad over there, but I have a store there and pay $20.00 a month with free listings for everything until it sells.  I have nearly 300 active listings at any given time.  They of course have their own set of issues, one being that if a buyer decides they want to screw you, there is not a thing you can do about it.  They could send you a box of turds on a return and you are stuck paying the refund.  Paypal, while still buyer leaning, is much more diligent in a dispute than eBay.  You have a fighting chance at least. They actually look at your listing, and in some cases even require a pro to certify there is a problem before closing a case in the buyer's favor. None of it is easy for sellers these days anywhere, and if I have to pay for every relist here, I am not keeping these listings up past 30 days.  Thanks for the convo it was informative.