The Grateful Dead tune that would still make for a great James Bond Theme Song

128x128mapman
Doesn't it depend on the Bond?
Maybe Minglewood Blues for Daniel Craig?  (Love Gin Wigmore's Man Like That.)
By the way, 2 things have in recent years led to a Dead resurgence in my life; the Sirrus GD channel, and the Dead Live skill for Alexa.  Neither high SQ of course (at least as I use them), but great for driving and working out, respectively.
And it's certain that I logged a lot of hours listening to bootleg tapes that sounded much worse! ;)
The Grateful Dead and James Bond, that doesn't  just slide off your tongue does it?

Regards
Fair enough, oldhvymec!
Anyone know of movies with GD tunes in soundtrack?
There's of course the excellent Long Strange Trip Deadumentary, but that doesn't quite count.
@mapman 

Well the last 5 years were a rough time. Lots of big changes. I even stopped listening to my system for most of those years - lost all interest. But about 3 weeks ago I looked at my collection and said: it is time! I’m back in the audio saddle getting several of hours of dedicated listening in each day. I only have about 1000 CDs lying around that I purchased way back and never listened to. I also started doing some selective CD purchases, mainly EBay and Amazon: it’s an addiction.😐