Tekton versus Klipsch

Hi, 

I am exploring tube amp friendly speakers.

I have listened to Cornwall 4's and Goldenear 2's.

Can anyone share how the sound of the Tektons, say Double Impacts, would compare to the other two brands?

Thanks for listening,

Dsper
dsper
No contest, Tekton, the others don't even come close. Check out my system page, pretty sure someone said they heard Goldenear and it is no contest. Not that the others are bad, they simply cannot match the seamless perfect midrange and clean clear dynamics of Tekton. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 Mine are Moab, they are definitely better than Double Impacts, but the DI is a hugely popular speaker for a very good reason, it gets a lot of the Tekton magic in a very affordable price. Only downside, the wait is a couple months. But some things are worth waiting for. This is one of em. 
The corner/wall horns are very good if you have the space. Every time I have heard Goldenear at shows, they have sounded awful. I would buy Moabs if I had the space and didn't already have the best speaker in the world for midband clarity and transparency!
Thank you. I appreciate your comments and would like to hear more specifics if you want to share.

I am also really trying to get a handle on the differences in the "house" sound of the Tektons compared to the other two, which I have heard. 

I thought the Golden Ears sounded kind of veiled. The Cornwalls had a great energy, like at a rock concert,  but thought they would wear me out over time and had weak bass. Could have been the rooms and electronics....

Thanks for litening,

Dsper
Tekton  speakers are universally terrible. They use a multitude of cheap drivers in silly combinations in cheap MDF cabinets slathered in acrylic lacquer that is guaranteed to crack in time.  In no way shape or form are they any where near the quality of Klipsch Heritage speakers particularly the Cornwall 4's which are vastly superior to anything Tekton ever dreamed of making. 
Post removed