CD transport repair in NY (NJ, CT) area??

Does anyone have a recommendation for a trustworthy repair shop (or individual tinkerer) I could bring my transport to?Thank you!

nkphoto
Sorry for my late response; note to self not to post a question the night before moving..

It is a Goldmund Meta Research Laser 1 Transport - it is very old, maybe 20’years ?and has long been out of production. The company is in Switzerland and I bought it used here in the US and don’t want to spend a fortune trying to ship it overseas, even if the original manufacturer was still in business and would take a look at it. 
I know I have many options to just buy a new solid transport and be done with it instead of looking for local repair options and possibly dumping more money into this BUT I bought the transport essentially because of it’s unique and in my personal opinion stunning design and would love getting it to work again. 
So thank y’all @gdnrbob @cleeds  @stereo5  for checking in.
I don't have yours but all other ones are CDM-9Pro, and they are as far as I found unobtainable new.

GOLDMUND MIMESIS 36 CD

It's a Transport – SAA7310GP

CDM-9 Pro

GOLDMUND MIMESIS 39 CD

CDM-9 Pro

GOLDMUND VSR CD

CDM-9 Pro

Cheers George

Thank you pearlcfam

1) To anyone reading this thread, please note our one and only SkyFi phone number is:

201-879-0000

2) *But please note we are not a repair shop and only restore pieces that we own.

Although you may have seen our YouTube channel where we show off our special abilities to repair pieces from decades past, we're not a repair shop to the public.

We've compiled a list on our site where you might be able to receive service. Google Reviews may also assist finding a shop in your local area.

@skyfi ,

you banned me from your site almost 4 years ago for a minor disagreement.  When are you going to grow up and stop the nonsense?