Speaker suggestions at around $30k

What speakers would you recommend I listen to? To be driven by a high power solid state amp in a small to medium, well damped room. Around $30k price range. Preferences in order are:
1. Tremendous detail
2. Large open 3D soundstage
3. Clean, lively, and exciting
4. Vocals with great realism and emotional content
4. Extended highs (slight brightness to suit my room)
5. Moderate, controlled mid and deep bass
etc.. etc.. :)
Your recommendations and reasons please!
mike60
The Sound Labs...have all the attributes you asked for in terms of performance--and they happen to be one of the best speakers ever.
Recent technological breakthroughs have made for excellent reliability as well as efficiency thought impossible just five years ago.

Good listening,
Larry
There have been two pairs of slightly used Magico Q3s on the 'Gon recently. I think they not only check all of your boxes, but to me I think they are better than all of their competitors at that price. Read the Ulta Audio review...it describes what I heard very accurately.
I'd give a listen to Coincident Pure Reference Extremes if I had that kind of bread. Very efficient & favors tube amps.
Setting aside all of the responses, which seem fair, I always wonder why anyone that has managed to find audiogon would purchase "new" anything? I know the OP did not specify new or used, so the question is not directed at him; I just can't imagine paying 28K for a pair of Sashas when you can get a pair for 18K without much effort? It's funny - sometimes I wonder whether the listener that pays retail and is facing a 30% loss should they decide to cut bait, doesn't find some contentment with their purchase that they otherwise would not have? i.e. - things sound better when you can't easily (cheaply) move in a different direction.

Matti, why buy anything new? You can buy just about anything but food on the used market. Cars, boats, clothes, toys, furniture, appliances, and on and on are all readily available used at a fraction of new.

Just curious, do you usually buy most things used or just audio equipment? You can get your clothes on eBay for a pittance compared to what you pay retail.