Speaker suggestions at around $30k

What speakers would you recommend I listen to? To be driven by a high power solid state amp in a small to medium, well damped room. Around $30k price range. Preferences in order are:
1. Tremendous detail
2. Large open 3D soundstage
3. Clean, lively, and exciting
4. Vocals with great realism and emotional content
4. Extended highs (slight brightness to suit my room)
5. Moderate, controlled mid and deep bass
etc.. etc.. :)
Your recommendations and reasons please!
mike60
I would get the legacy whisper with hurricane amps, and the updates by vh audio using v_caps. Stock the whisper when amped right is world class and will do rock to classical with a huge panel like stage but with dynamics and good slam. Upgraded, a lot of very expensive speakers have trouble keeping up. And, no I am not a dealer or selling a pair. Jallen
For just a little more than your range, I like the Classic Audio T-3 speakers. They are extremely fast, detailed and lively to the extent I have not heard in any low efficiency speaker. You could eventually migrate away from high power amps in favor of much nicer sounding low powered amps with these speakers.

I sort of liked the Tidal speakers in this price range-detailed, harmonically complete and well balanced.

The Wilson Sashas are quite nice sounding--great soundstage, harmonically rich and complete, reasonably detailed. I have not heard them deliver the kind of ultra lively sound of high efficiency speakers.

I have not heard the MBL speaker in your price range (the 116), but, the more expensive models sounded pretty promising, so it is probably worth looking into these as well.

The YG speakers I heard in your price range were a bit lean and dry sounding (it could have been the electronics or the setup), but, they were otherwise so good sounding (very detailed, clean, clear, harmonically complete, great soundstage) that they are worth looking into.
Audition the Von Schweikert VR5 Anniversary new in your price range. To get brighter use SS amp. I have the VR 4SRs and they are wonderful. Or save a bit and go for VR 4 SR MKIII