Anyone else upset about new Audiogon policies?

I've been a member since 2002, that's almost twenty years. Back then you had many free re-lists. Recently this changed to one free re-list. Now I find out that there is no more free re-list. Never did I receive any information from Audiogon about the new re-list policy. I only found out when I went to re-list something that I had paid $28 for that didn't sell in 30 days. Lets see, that's $1 per day for a listing. Anyone else upset abut this?
tazi57
You won’t make a dime seeing the attitudes in many of A’gon’s threads. Kudos to USAAudiomart. 
a site full of wealthy people selling expensive luxury goods, complaining about having to pay to list said goods.

wah wah wah
I can see where people are upset, but I also see many many examples like one user has had “19 pairs of Wilson sophias” listed for over  a year, and the back panel of two Audio research LS 28’s for about the same time without ever changing. Listings get old so they need to either drop the price or end the ad. If your ad needs a renewal you need a pricing reality check.
I can see where people are upset, but I also see many many examples like one user has had “19 pairs of Wilson sashas” listed for over  a year, and the back panel of two Audio research LS 28’s for about the same time without ever changing. Listings get old so they need to either drop the price or end the ad. If your ad needs a renewal you need a pricing reality check.
Still posting is free, i do not know how the insider lobby works but this a biz site after all.
We are not forced to buy or sell for having the ability to post something.
If a seller then add any fees to the selling price.
I expect that if trying to sell through a dealer then fees or commission would be much higher.