Speaker cleaning and maintenance

Hello everyone, I been wondering if people here have a tried and true way to clean speaker drivers, I usually dust them with a soft brush and sometimes compressed air on the low setting, however, my rubber surrounds are getting a bit "discolored"  and I been wondering what additional cleaning technics people use... rubber treatments? disassemble? anything I am willing to check.
badgod86
my rubber surrounds are a bit discolored and I found a few videos about applying some car rubber protectant to the surrounds, anyone had any experience?
" car rubber protectant to the surrounds"

If you want to go that route, I`d recommend 303 protectant. Stay away from anything with sylicone . I get the impression that you leave the grills off your speakers. If so, the cones will collect more dust and the surrounds may discolor from the light. I leave the grills on, to protect the drivers, and to save myself from doing the extra work of cleaning.
To vacuum the drivers: use an adjustable suction (lightest setting) and hold at sharp angle to cone, not perpendicular, and brush lightly with natural hair brush. I only do this, if I had bought the speakers used and needed dusting.