Has Anybody Else Heard These?

My new Hi-Fi reference for a reason: Totem Tribe tower loudspeakers defies physics - YouTube

Are they as good as he says?

If you have heard them, what's your take?
high-amp
It is all about color. What color do you like? Bright pink or soft amethyst. 
The real magic in a loudspeaker has little to do with magnitude. You can EQ the magnitude response of any speaker to mimic any other loudspeaker but that will not change the imaging or soundstage at all. A multitude of drivers and the obligatory crossovers do everything in their power to destroy imaging and soundstage. If you like the color of the Totems then they might be the speaker for you but they will never come close to the ideal, neither will any Wilson for that matter. If you want the magic of holographic soundstages of a realistic size then the ideal speaker is a single driver dipolar line source. No crossover, unified dispersion, magic. Doesn't exist. But you can move towards that ideal. 
Dynamic speakers are all about color because they have nothing else to offer. They will never captivate you like other formats. Once you have the image and soundstage you can always adjust the color to preference but you can't take a loudspeaker with the right color and make it produce a life sized holographic image.   
The various Ohm Walsh speakers are imaging/soundstage champions! They function like a spherical point source. They come closer than any box speaker to being the ideal speaker. I own an older pair of the Sound Cylinders. Bass from the downward-firing 8-inch Walsh driver is very impressive!
 mijostyn, very enlightening, thank you for your insight.

stereo5, when I find a pair, I will definitely listen!
jasonbourne52, Ohm Walsh are definitely on my radar. I was trying to find an inexpensive pair to purchase just to get a handle on their house sound. They seem to be very difficult to come by used,  maybe that’s a good sign?
Post removed