HiDef streaming troubles

Anybody have trouble streaming hi-def? For me, streaming HiDef from both Qobuz and Primephonic is iffy at best, and it's getting worse by the day. I can stream CD quality with no issues but when I try to go above it, more often than not I just get silence, even though the worm does crawl happily across the screen.  As of today, my luck has gone from 50% to a solid Zero. Anybody have this trouble? Qobuz denies any problem with their transmission.  Quobuz declared my streaming ability fine, as well. Mytek checked out my Brooklyn BB and said it ran perfectly. I stream via Ethernet, too, not that who-knows-what WiFi stuff.
edcyn
Are you by any chance Bluetooth-ing from the phone Qobuz app to the Brooklyn Bridge? If you don’t have Roon you would at the least need a control app like the MConnect on your phone. This is for the for the Bridge to talk to Qobuz, which then gets the higher resolution files. 
At the moment the circuit breaker to my dedicated stereo room has gone belly up. I could run a big fat extension cord into the room but I'm trying to macho it out. My electrician will try to come by. He also continually makes rude remarks about the fragile circuit breakers he must now use to adhere to code. He knew from the first moment which 'breaker went south.  I'm keeping sane by playing my various acoustic instruments.  I'm just like the Grateful Dead were at one point in the early 1970's. Hey man, I'm totally unplugged!
@edcyn, Did you get your circuit breaker repaired?  What is the status of your HiDef streaming issues?    

Your hi-res streaming has to work (please, please do not give up)!!  We have to find out why it is not.    Please keep us posted. 

Yeah, my electrician came by and inserted a breaker that works. And at this moment, at least, I'm livin' large. I'm listening to a Qubuz Hi-Res(!) stream of a supremely well-recorded, lovely performance of the obscure early 20th Century French light opera, "O mon bel inconu." I didn't search it out, either. Qobuz simply put it on their home page as click bait for connoisioureeez.