Dumb blonde needs help with power cable matching to subwoofer

Hi! I have a buyer here for my late husband's Rythmik Audio Direct Servo Sealed F12 Subwoofer and I need to know what power cord goes with it.
(When my husband's friends were dismantling his stereo/Home Theatre system they didn't keep the power cords with the components.)
Can someone please help?
kkirk001
It cracks me up that, as in most threads, nobody reads the actual 1st post by the author. 

She said;  "Hi! I have a buyer here for my late husband's Rythmik Audio Direct Servo Sealed F12 Subwoofer and I need to know what power cord goes with it."

She had a buyer there when she asked the question. Any answers after MC, Russ and mine would be moot.
kkirk,

If all of your power cables look like standard power cords it doesn't make a difference.  If they come in different thicknesses, strange looking plugs on the end and round or flat you probable have custom power cords.  If they are custom, if you take a picture of them and send them to me I will do research for you to let you know what they are worth. Some of them can be thousands of dollars! (Not mine.;-) ) Just an offer.
Bossman
First, thank you to everyone for your replies. Second, to tweak1: Thank you for the compliment! I am blonde (I’m of 100% Norwegian descent) and also fairly smart, but that’s not to say I don’t have my moments! But I thought I would get responses quicker on my post since my buyer was there & I was embarrassed I hadn’t matched up the cords yet.

The buyer was actually veerrryyy patient and we figured it out. We set aside the 5 thickest cords, then took the 2 that matched and used those. (He was buying 2 identical Direct Servo subwoofers.) The other 3 are most likely for 3 other monster (to me anyway) amps/preamps Doug had.

I was under the impression one had to be careful like you do with an AC Adapter matching input/output, amps, volts, etc. Live and learn!! Thanks again!

kkirk001 OP
Dumb blonde needs help with power cable matching to subwoofer

KK it’s just a normal IEC power cord that doesn’t use the earth.
https://ibb.co/Cmw79r4

Like this from Wall Mart
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hosa-PWC401-5-Power-Cord-Iec-C13-Nema-5-15p-1-5/31247479
And don’t worry about tweak, he’s an i***t, we all know that.

Cheers George