Considering Sonus Faber Liuto, Revel F52, JM labs

Considering Sonus Faber Liuto, Revel F52, JM labs Electra 1028 be, PSB Synchrony One and Paradigm S8 as a possible replacement for PSB Stratus Gold. I am very satisfied with the overall sound of the Golds and really have no complaints in any particular area, but they are 15 years old and if I can get a little more clarity and oomph out of a newer speaker, I would make the change.

I want to be able to keep the warmth of the Golds, but maybe add a little quickness. The above candidates seem to offer what I am looking for, but auditioning them all is a problem. So, if you have any experience with any I'd appreciate an honest opinion as to whether they would be an upgrade.
manitunc
I just purchased speakers and auditioned many including the Liuto, Electra 1028 be, PSB Stratus Gold and the S8.

If the budget allows... I preferred the JM LAbs Electra 1038 be and Sonus Faber Cremora M. I went for The Sonus Faber and I am happy with the choice I made within my budget.

Out of your choices I liked the Electra 1028be however I didn't have an opportunity to listen to The Revel's

Good Luck
Pkelly,
How much difference did you hear between the Liuto and the Cremora M? and what about the 1038 did you not like compared to the Cremora?
The Cremora M was on a higher level, not even close. I am not great in audiophile terminology however I would call it much fuller & detailed. I auditioned them 4x prior to purchasing bringing my wife and friend on different occasions and we all agreed. The sales rep really was pushing other speakers but even he agreed after listening. He was really stunned! It was no contest.

The 1038 was in a different store so i could not listen side by side with The Cremona. I auditioned against the B&W 802 D and to our ears was the superior speaker. The 1038 was awesome. I could be happy with either speaker however The Cremona was a great deal $3000 less than the 1038 and that sealed the deal.

In my opinion you can't go wrong with either.
manitunc, you've got an enviable shortlist. my $.002:
1. the revels are outstanding (i have the lesser f32s)--transparent, huge soundstage, wholly non-fatiguiging--but need a ton of high-quality power, so make sure your amp is sufficient
2. the psb synch and paradigm s8 are also outstanding and sound very similar to me--extremely detailed, neutral; perhaps the s-8 is more forward in the treble and has more oomph. you'd be very happy with either
i personally don't like the focal electra series as much as the lower-price chorus, which sounded better balanced to me. haven't heard the sf.