Which Phono Preamp?

E.A.T. Glo S Petit, PS Audio Stellar Phono, or Pass Labs X-17?  
System is:

Pass Labs INT-60
VPI Classic 3 w/JMW 10.5 tonearm
Soundsmith Hyperion cartridge
Volti Audio Rival speakers
Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp
The Herron is a great phono stage, however, we felt the Zesto Deluxe II was clearly better. The Zesto Deluxe II is more expensive. We havent had a chance to compare the Herron head to head with the entry level Zesto Andros II yet. Although the Andros crushed the Manley Chinook which we thought was pretty average. I would suggest the Herron over anything on your list by a wide margin.

We are a Zesto dealer.

Also you should really look at a tube amp/preamp or integrated amp for your speakers. OTLs would be spectacular. Nothing against Pass I just dont think it is a good fit. 
@audition.  Thanks for your input.  I actually also have a Linear Tube Audio Ultralinear, which is a ZOTL. 
I would go with the pass phono to play with the pass integrated to mesh into your system better trying another phono stage might work to but staying with the same brand should sound the best.
If you are looking at a Colorado product, check out Ayre Px5e. Another great product is the Parasound HALO JC3+ Phono. Great reviews for both of these products. The Pass is good as well. I have the Ayre with the VPI Aries 3 100lbs unit that has all of the goodies. I use to have the Clearaudio Reference with a Tangent Arm and a Goldfinger Statement Cartridge. I used the Ayre with that as well. Hopefully you can tryout in your system. Let your ears do the telling.
Best of luck with your decision.