Which Phono Preamp?

E.A.T. Glo S Petit, PS Audio Stellar Phono, or Pass Labs X-17?  
System is:

Pass Labs INT-60
VPI Classic 3 w/JMW 10.5 tonearm
Soundsmith Hyperion cartridge
Volti Audio Rival speakers
Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp
Hey @jjgasp Congrats on getting the Herron.   I too had just gotten mine less than a week ago.    I had put up a post a little over a month ago asking for suggestions: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/which-to-upgrade-first-turntable-or-phono-preamp

Like you, I also based my decisions on many positive reviews in this forum.   There really aren't any formal reviews from any of the stereophile magazines.

I ended up doing home trials on the new PS Audio Stellar Preamp,  Parasound JC3+, and finally the Herron.   I think the Herron will be my keeper.   To be honest, all 3 phono stages sounded pretty good.   I can easily be happy with anyone of the 3.   But I found the Herron to have just a tiny bit more details, spaciousness, and sounds more 'vinyl' than the other two (if there is a such thing as a 'vinyl' sound).   But I do find the JC3+ and Stellar more quiet.   I can hear more noise from my turntable picking up by the Herron.   Also I think the bass is a little bit tighter on the JC3+ and Stellar also.    I would like to hear your impression of the Herron once you get a chance to spend some time with it.

Is it true that Keith will no longer make any more VTPH-2A?  The VTPH-2A web page on the Herron's site now says 'Out of Stock'.   So is this really going to become a collectable item? :-)
@xcool, Keith explained there is a part, can’t remember which, that he has to order in batches of 100, which he’s hesitant to do at this time.
The Herron is a great phono stage, however, we felt the Zesto Deluxe II was clearly better. The Zesto Deluxe II is more expensive. We havent had a chance to compare the Herron head to head with the entry level Zesto Andros II yet. Although the Andros crushed the Manley Chinook which we thought was pretty average. I would suggest the Herron over anything on your list by a wide margin.

We are a Zesto dealer.

Also you should really look at a tube amp/preamp or integrated amp for your speakers. OTLs would be spectacular. Nothing against Pass I just dont think it is a good fit. 
@audition.  Thanks for your input.  I actually also have a Linear Tube Audio Ultralinear, which is a ZOTL.