Refresh Ohm Walsh 4s or Walsh 5000 upgrade?

My Walsh 4s have been perfect for my space, with two REL T5s adding just a tad to tighten the base.  One crossover has finally gone after 30-40 years.  I am choosing between sending the crossovers and cans for a refreshing, or springing for the 4-5000 upgrade.  I read on the recent Ohm Walsh thread a few members have the 5000s.  Has anyone gone from an older Ohm Walsh 4 to the 5000, or had both?  What was the improvement or difference?

thanks 
sryeager
I've talked to John at Ohm a couple times.  The 5000 is pretty much a drop-in upgrade to the 4s with new anchor bolts.  Removing the crossover will take some work, but I'd have to take them out to send back for crossover repair anyway.  The instruction manual is on their website on the Ohm Walsh4 legacy products page.  I sure don't want to ship entire speakers from Seattle to New York.  I have long arms and he said that was most important.  I do have woodworking skills and plenty of wood working tools and good chisels.  Apparently there's also one block also glued to a wall inside the cabinet.  I'm going to ask if he'll give me that black and pink Ohm t-shirt if I return the crossovers to him unbroken.

The level adjustments are key to me.  My 4s have them, and they are helpful as the two speakers are pretty much in the corners of a very long narrow room.  The left wall is 40 feet of mostly windows, and the other side has furniture and opens up to a hallway and then a kitchen.  I had the treble down on the right speaker aimed at the window wall, and the treble up on the other.  I'm especially looking forward to a midrange adjustment.

Thanks for the encouragement.  I was able to tell my wife someone on the forum said it's a no-brainer. 
I agree with madman, go for the upgrade. I sent my original 2’s I’ve owned forever back to Ohm, cabinets and cans. They did the cabinet changes and installed upgraded cans to the super 2-2000.
The difference was unbelievable. I highly recommend the upgrade.
My system is simple, Qobuz to a node 2i, modwright preamp to a threshold 200 class a amp.
I can’t tell you how many friends are jaw dropped at the sound of these speakers.
If we had the money, would definitely get the very best upgrade/speakers available. 
  The Ohm speakers are a very distinctive sound, and I still remember them as a kid about 11-12 maybe, hearing them at my cousins house. 
  Great speakers, and amazing customer service!

Your lucky to be in this situation. 
  Whichever way you go, you know you will have another 20-30 years of music (age dependent of course ;)
Thanks again for the input.  I’m placing the order for the super Walsh 4.5000 upgrade today.