Moderately priced DIN phono cable suggestions needed

Hi, all you analog guys, I want to replace my ancient phono interconnect for my Audioquest PT-5 tonearm(not sure which DIN orientation it has, maybe Jelco?).  This is on my also ancient AR ES-1 turntable, which still works fine.  I think I need about 1.5 meter length, unless that is long enough to cause audio quality problems.  I can't even remember what cable I currently have, but I think I kind of rigged it up back in the day.  The grounding cable is all frayed now.  Not sure if I need the straight DIN connector or the right angle one. 

I was thinking about the Audio Sensibility Impact SE at ~$230, but I'm sure there are other alternatives.  Any suggestions much appreciated. 

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/phono-cables-occ-copper-and-occ-silver/#!/Impact-SE-Ang...
mtrot
I ended up asking these people to make me a special: an rca/din cable using the long narrow din connector.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Length-Audiophile-Turntable-Phono-RCA-Cables-w-Ground-Wire-Quad-Brai...

Very cooperative, just write and ask, I think mine sounds as good as the much more expensive Ortofon. Pick your color and length.

Even if any connector, fat, right angle ... will fit a short tube, you might want to ask for a price.
I spoke with Gene from Take Five.  He was super helpful and explained a lot of things I didn't know about tonearm cables.  He says his cable is very flexible, so that's good.  I can't seem to get hold of Vinyl Nirvana, but their site now shows to have one of their cables in stock. 
I have just recently posted on a 5 Pin Din > RCA Phono Cable Bake Off that I attended in 2019.
I have just pulled the email report to remind myself of the Cables in the Line Up, and immediate thoughts shared following the demonstrations.

Copper Cables were the most preferred by the attendees during this session.
Each Cable being demonstrated received a Play Time of Three Tracks.

The most expensive Cable was a Silver that was approaching £500 and the Zavfino Silver IC was the Second most expensive.
For the outlay the Yannis Tome OCC Silver with a Lilac Sheath was quite a nice performer, not too much forward projection and a good bass weight is remembered.    

There were Three Copper IC 's that were close in their presentations but each allowed a slight variation of the performances.

The System was a SME 20 > SME Series V > Transfiguration MC >
Pre is a Prometheus TVC > Graaf OTL > Quad ESL's.

The System owner chose the Black Rhodium 'Needle'.
I was more leaning to the Zavfino 'Cove and 'Mahone'.

I recommended the Zafino Copper Cables to a friend who has a fully refurbished SP10 MKII > Own Design Tonearm > Own Design Phonostage > fully refurbished Sansui SS Integrated > Speakers ??
After a period with the Zavfino Cable chosen, they stopped using it as it did not perform as they wished for.
Once more a Cable Trial on a Home System will produce the experiences to confirm if a cable choice is a good interface.

I've never heard of Zavfino, but they do look like a nice option at a reasonable price.  I looked on Black Rhodium's site and I don't see a 'Needle' cable.
the Black Rhodium was approximately £140, so was close to the 'Mahone' in retail value.

Zavfino sell DIN Plugs and their OCC Pin RCA Plugs at a fair price when comparing to other brands.
These as a further option to DIY could prove quite fruitful.
Do Note: The Yanis Tome was a Silver OCC and was quite impressive.
It could easily have the potential to win over a Weighty Bass Presentation.
The Other Silver Cables used on this occasion made noticeable changes to the Bass Notes, and pushed forward the Mid' and Highs.