Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
I have a Galileo SX AC. I compared them with JPS Aluminata, Kubala Elation, Nordost Odin.
The results of my subjective tests:
For transport (Esoteric P-03)-for my taste one level with Aluminata; 
for DAC (Esoteric D - 02)-out of competition;
for preamp (Classe CP - 700) - for my taste one level with Odin.
Over the weekend, there will be a comparison with Valhalla for monoblocks. Although the winner is known in advance))
Has anyone ever come across a Galileo SX or Odin with a Stage3 Kraken for an amp? I will be grateful for your feedback.
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, I have tried a Shunyata Sigma V2 NR and the XC version power cord. Neither cord worked well with my Niagara 7000 and the Sigma V2 NR was just a little bit better than ok on my Lumin X1. Though, I think I would have bought it if the dealer would have negotiated better.

I was able to snag a used Audioquest Dragon for my Niagara 7000 and it works well. Made for each other!
And, I have purchased the Synergistic Galileo SX for the Lumin at I think is a good price, and I am waiting for its arrival.

ozzy
drpie,
The Aluminata was about a 10-15 year model, not sure if it is still being made. My past experience with Kubala is they were kinda dark sounding. I have not tried the Odin. 

So, are you saying you preferred the other cables over the Synergistic?

ozzy

Ozzy,

I chose the Galileo SX for my DACs as the best.
On the transports, the Aluminata (reterminated with Oyade M1/F1) remained, the pre-amp remained with Odin.