Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
So every body is in on that hoax: president Trump, Operation Warps Speed, president Obama, president Carter, president Bush, president Biden, the Pope, dr Fauci, the CDC, France, Spain, Israel, CNN, Fox, The New York Times, China, Russia, CVS, Walgreens, the NBA, the NFL, the NHL. Good thing Q is there to tell us the truth. Ted Nugent must be one of the brightest among us. 
Guess what OZ if someone (THAT'S ONE) doesn't say something. WE all deserve what we get.. I spoke up. WE don't deserve it. Don't worry about the politics, if being STUPID is political.. So Be It.. I call it being informed, so we can shoot the crap about STEREO GEAR.

If your not here and pushin' up daisies, guess what we ain't gonna be talkin' about stereo gear for darn sure.. More like is sure is HOT DOWN HERE. How did I wind up here..

OH I MUST HAVE BEEN PC (politically correct), when they should have been JC correct and MET HIM. Would have wound up in a LOT more pleasant place.. Heck I'll add something more to the mix. What some call a religion. I call a person..  No one else makes that claim..

Strike me down if you must.. I ain't going anywhere until my time is done.
What better place to share MY good fortune, than with MY friends. Right here on AG.. I never met a person I didn't like.. EVER.. Close though..

With great Respect and Regard... Behold I stand at the DOOR and knock!!!! Billy Graham 1964, sure got my attention...Moody Texas..
@oldhvymec  

I feel your pain :)

Every month, the Ex would think she was pregnant.

My response would be "Nope, not pregnant. Tuesday..."

Tuesday would roll around.

"I'm not pregnant"

Yeah...

I'm sure the records are fine, what are the chances of mold forming on them after a few decades