Duntech repairs?

Hello, I just acquired an early pair of Marquis. The previous owner says they are all original but one driver is clearly different. I contacted Duntech and they said they had NOS Vifa recone kits but did not give me pricing and would only recommended I sell the old Marquis and buy the new Marquis model from them when released. I have asked for information (removal proceedure) to verify drivers and repair/recone pricing three times but they have not responded. Any advice from vintage Duntech or Dunlavy owners?
sugarshed
@roxy54 yes. They're very slow to respond if they respond at all.  I got a facebook message back from them saying they'll reply asap, that was like 4 days ago. I have read that they can't do anything and they'll send you around the world on a rabbit chase.
This is all quite unfortunate.  As I recall, Duntech has not had an importer in the US since around the time John Dunlavy opened DAL.  And since DAL has been closed so long that can be a problem for those owners as well.  Also, as far as I know Duntech and DAL used different drivers in sibling models so that can further complicate repairs.

I can only add that I was friends with violin and heard his Princess speakers after Legall repaired them.  Bill took two steps and the result was worth it.  First my friend already had his woofer surrounds replaced, but Bill found the replacement was not the same as in the original Dynaudio drivers.  So that may have provided the wrong support or stiffness.  He had the proper surrounds to duplicate the originals.  Second, when reassembling he balanced the cones.  Anyone with general knowledge about racing engines will understand what that can mean.  Then the cones could move out and in with even, smooth motion.  True it wasn't an A/B comparison but the resulting bass was impressive.

Anyone having problems with either brand, I would add my encouragement to consult with Legall.
@pryso I have consulted with Bill Legall and he's outstanding to work with, there's a reason he's very busy at work!  He saw some pictures and diagnosed the problem pretty immediately.  Apparently this is a no brainer for an competent speaker refoamer or repairer but that's not me so he's a little over my head.  

I'm going to take them to a local shop in DFW and see if I think they know what they're talking about.  Bill suggested I do that first even though I told him I'd love to give him my money.