Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
To be more emphatic than glupson. No, the mRNA vaccines, namely the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, cannot and do not cause clots.  The adenovirus-based vaccines do have that potential, but despite the hysteria in the press, it is a very rare adverse event, which of course is no comfort if you happen to be one of the rare cases.  One diagnostic sign of the adeno-vaccine induced clotting is elevated D-dimers (a degradation product of the clotting factor fibrinogen), which Peter does report, but that also happens with COVID-induced clotting.  However, the vaccine-induced mechanism starts with a marked reduction in platelet count by an auto-immune mechanism, which separates it from the COVID-induced phenomenon. The adeno-vaccine induced clotting mechanism has now been defined in the context of several reports that occurred in the New England Journal of Medicine in the last two weeks.  Turns out, it can be successfully treated if recognized early enough, but that's the trick.  It's so rare that routine screening is not (yet) done.  Look for that in future, because it will be hard to do completely without the J&J vaccine.  The AstraZeneca adeno vaccine has many other problems, as well.
Dear LEWM:

Yes, first Covid infection April of 2020, verified by PCR test. Dont know what "strain" I had. Cardiac surgeon who initially visited me after transfer to WMC said my history was "frightening and did not bode well for Covid". Yes, you would think they would want to research what happened. I would not be surprised if the 6 women who got J&J HAD covid when they got the shot. Maybe similar( ?) in what happened to me - What DOES happen when you have covid, have an immune response, and THEN get a (first or second, like me) vaccine at the same time? I would think (a lay persons thoughts) a huge step up in immune reaction, maybe one that throws clots.
@retipper 

Thanks for letting us know, Peter. It's a relief that you are in the process of recovery.
retipper,

Is it ok to assume that this second bout was also confirmed by a PCR test?

In any case, we are all rooting for your speedy recovery.