What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
@chakster

I don’t think this thread is about the qualities of vinyl vs digital. I already stated my listening is at least 85% vinyl. I made my decision, as have you.

the question was, what percentage of *people* (not audiophiles) who listen to music listen exclusively analog vs digital. As I said, folks as us are a very small percentage of all music listeners. But, I have no idea what that percentage is. You?
This took a lot of research. Cross-referenced and weighted by country, with statistical certainty of six-sigma, the answer is, zero. Zero percent listen exclusively to vinyl. 

So now you know. Next?
Unlike many of you, I do not assume that my personal experiences reflect the majority. I am 74 years old and was very disappointed the first time I heard the "state of the art" CD format and thus never embraced it. Years later when the bugs (jitter, etc.) were reportedly sorted out I re-visited the format and still found it lacking. So obviously I never abandoned vinyl. I went to many garage and yard sales and bought up all the records I could get my hands on and there were many others doing likewise. About five years ago I added a CD-9 to my my ARC system. It sits idle 99% of the time as I am just not motivated to listen to it, but it does look good on my rack and during the winter months does an admirable job of keeping my music room toasty. When I want background music I prefer to listen to FM radio but believe a listener should embrace whatever format works for him.
@millercarbon 

Well, the question was analog, not vinyl. But your answer is probably still close to correct.

Now, the other half of the question. I’m sure we don’t know that either. But I bet it is a fairly large percentage of *all people*.
Bought my first turntable in 1962, joined Columbia Record Club and my new bride and I enjoyed vinyl for 25 years.We finally tried the CD craze mid/late 80's but we were never as enthusiastic in our listening as the vinyl era.  This had less to do with the medium and more to do with the evolution of popular music, children, job growth, etc.
It was not until 2000 or so that we began to have the time and money again to listen to music extensively and we found that we reverted to the music we enjoyed when we were younger.
We began to rebuild our vinyl collection, chose the CD's and LP's that we thought provided higher quality sound (Verve, Chess, Blue Note...),  and slowly upgraded our audio gear by selectively buying used equipment.
We both preferred vinyl, equally for the type of music and the sound quality.  However each of us remembered a better quality of vinyl sound that we were not experiencing. Tried different cartridges, cleaning systems, etc.
Finally, when I was shopping for my first brand new amp/preamp (2020), I read a review which indicated that the accompanying phono section of this Class D integrated amp was in itself worth the purchase price.  So I nervously took the plunge and unbelievably the reviewer was correct.We are overjoyed and listen to vinyl daily.Yes we still purchase used CD's and used vinyl as well according to genre most enjoyed, but the searching and buying and adding to our collection is a joint effort in our  ''old" age.We vaguely understand what streaming, internet radio and HD downloading is, but we don't care about it.Our vintage audio gear, plus our newest integrated amp, along with 50 year old records, 35 year old CD's, 40 year old speakers give us an excellent quality of sound.We care little about more expensive speakers cable, interconnects, sand weights speakers, turntable platter weights, room sound enhancements, etc., etc. We just enjoy the music.Admittedly, we are in a demographic slice that missed out on a formal computer education, both during school and vocation and thus are pretty much turned off over most things digital.But isn't it primarily about the music entering the ears and secondarily the source?