What’s your obstacles on the way of listening

Summer time is coming, birds are going crazy, saws and grass cutters are buzzing, hummers are knocking, leaves are rustle... what else is on the way of your listening? ... my best season of listening is Christmas time and fallowing couple of months. Looks like Arctic Circle geographically the best place for critical listening:)... lucky Alaskans and North Canadians :)
surfmuz
Post removed 
Great, funny topic.  Thanks OP!

No evening noises except my old basement furnace in winter.  Pretty amazing since the old houses here are tightly packed - but it's a residential side street.  The furnace can intrude during quiet musical passages but is less noticeable when things get loud.  Still, it adds noise no matter the volume.

Soon to come - the 17-year locusts here on the East coast.  Natural, inescapable cacophony.  My 4th experience: 1970, 1987, 2004, 2021.

No wife = less noise, even when not listening.
Preoccupation with the sound of my system.  You know....cable A vs cable B, fuse directionality, carbon fiber footer or metal cone?, “is it broken in yet?”, etc. 😱
I listen most early in the morning and later in the evening. Sometimes I'm washing/drying clothes in the laundry room across the hall at night, and that's distracting, but I try to avoid that usually.