Alexx and Lamm ML1?

Getting a pair of Wilson Alexx (min 50W). My room is 12 by 24’. Will my beloved Lamm ML1 (90W) be able to get the best out them?
urowolf
Agree with George, I would want at least 250 high current watts in an amp with a high quality toroidal transformer and quality caps. Do not skimp on the power delivery side of the equation.  Great speakers btw!
Trent, sale manager from Wilson,  drove his Alexx with the Lamm 2.1 and said he loved that combo.  Also depends on your listening level. The other amps suggested above have good favor as well. 
Karma MIDI Exquisite. Wonderful sound, just a bit ‘thin’ when playing full orchestral pieces. 

He wants to get "the best from them",
Everyone needs to look at measurements more as well as listening.
All these tube suggestions will never get "the best from them", they "may" sound OK though.

urowolf OP
Karma MIDI Exquisite. Wonderful sound, just a bit ‘thin’ when playing full orchestral pieces.
Probably because they also demanded current, and is what happens when current is demanded (just a bit ‘thin’) when a tube amp can’t give it, and the Alexx are even more demanding.
And before anyone mentions to use a Zero Autoformer, a big NO!! it’s only a band-aid fix, get the right amp to do the job! These Alexx’s are magnificent speakers and deserve the right amp.

Cheers George