What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
Not to generalize, the younger generation seems to listen to their phones with ear buds all day and slap on the vinyl when they get home. Level of analog system does not seem to matter-vinyl just sounds more "human".
Still listen to about 1 CD a day in my nice office system.
My reaction is, "Wow, it sounds really interesting." compared to my analog rig, "Wow, I am speechless."
@chakster 

I’m talking about lazy audiophiles and 90% of the a’gon members are over 60, they are often complaining that it’s too complicated for them to flip vinyl record while they are listening to music, and “clicks and pops” are so annoying for them, so they discovered better format and this format is CD (sensational news).

Again, I think you are over-gereralizing. I’m 63. Many in my age group left vinyl completely by the 90’s and went to primarily CD’s, and then to streaming. It was a natural progression, and most didn’t want to reinvest in a turntable rig after 30 years. Some, as I, did. But that has nothing to do with laziness, just how the music media changed and also what the manufacturers were concentrating on. When CD’s were released, and I went to a high end audio shop back then, believe me, they were pushing CD players, not turntables. That was the future, and that is what they were pushing.

Its a shame, but that was just the reality.
I’m an old fart. I never stopped listening to vinyl, it has slowly been going down in relative use. For a long time my system would oscillation between the analog sounding a lot better and not so much better. So now I have a top of the line music server and a near the top new Linn LP12 with 2,000 albums. The analog side is better than the digital side... but finally both are very satisfying. I play albums about 15% of the time. It is fun to hear the extra level of detail. but I’m not that fond of getting up every 20 minutes. Sometimes it is just fun to search for used vinyl, clean, and play it. On the other hand I have access to hundreds of thousands of albums via music server to explore and only 2,000 albums.
A better question would be what is the percentage of people (humans) that don't know the difference.