What is the actual percentage of people exclusively listening to vinyl vs digital?

I well remember in the ‘80s when we were amazed and thrilled by CD.
Wow, no more pops and clicks and all the physical benefits.
Seems so many abandoned vinyl.
But now, with so much convenience, available content and high SQ seems even dedicated vinylholics have again abandoned vinyl and embraced digital. However, there is clearly a new resurgence in analog.
But I look at, for example, whitecamaro’s “List of amplifiers...” thread and no one seems interested in analog!
To me, it seems strange when auditioning “$100Kish gear, that vinyl doesn’t enter the picture or conversation.
mglik
Here's your first poll for vinyl.  I primarily listen to vinyl.- currently, while waiting for my new turntable, I have only listened to music (Qobuz) twice over a period of a month. Typically, I would've averaged five to six times that.  
One problem, you are all very old (nearly all of you, sorry). Let’s face it!

Convenience is important when you’re old, I often read that people are too lazy even to pull the LP or to flip it over.

You can talk about sonic difference or "clicks and pops" in every posts about analog vs. digital, but nobody really cares about sonic difference, except for boring audiophiles (often with awful taste in music, if any).

Younger generation have different attitude about vinyl culture and have so much enthusiasm about it. They appreciate the nature of vinyl and don’t want to make vinyl sound like their father’s or grandfather’s CD. Some of them don’t know what is CD, because they have streaming since they are born (in the digital world).

And while older people lost their enthusiasm about vinyl and at their age only discovering streaming, the situation is totally different with some people born in digital era.

Between the different generations of grandfathers and their grandchild we have Pepsi Generation, kids grew up in the late 80’s - early 90s. In my country it was a time for cassette tapes and early days of CDs (in the 90’s). Even 25 later in my mind the CDs associated only with 90’s era. It was a way cooler to copy an expensive CD on some nice chrome Maxell or TDK cassette tapes (handwritten titles).

Since the mid 90’s I collect vinyl records, this is my main listening format and it’s getting better and better over the years with my system upgrades (and growing collection of original records from the 70’s).

Free streaming services used only to discover music and buy it on vinyl.

Vinyl all over the room, record shelves ... this is a lifestyle.

Big vintage high-end turntables, cartridges, speakers, different tonearms, phono stages ... this is so cool and it’s all real. It’s impossible to replace this lifestyle with streaming from nowhere even if it’s super HD, my favorite music was recorded on multi-track tape, mastered on analog studio equipment, and pressed on vinyl. This is the OG!

And BTW I went to the local record store nearby, it was opened by Pepsi Generation people, buyers are mostly very young, but look at the system

I have no true preference for any one format. Maybe CDs are generally less satisfying in terms of fidelity than vinyl or streaming, but for me it's almost always the question of what piece of music I want to hear. If that piece of music happens to exist in my CD collection, so be it.  
Post removed 
@chakster

Convenience is important when you’re old

Ummmm.....I’m ‘old’. I think you you might be over generalizing, just a tad.

Now, my mother is 86, has some physical ailments that make is very hard for her to get around, even to get out of her chair, and into another, or a car, or her bed. But that has nothing to do with laziness. It is much more convenient for her to have digital sources for her use in all forms. And she does. It makes her life much easier than it may have been 30-40 years ago.

Could that happen to me too? Sure it could, and I do think about that, and what that could mean in continuing my audio journey in years to come. At that point, should the same happen, I may also have to also forego my love for analog physical medium too in order to continue to enjoy my music. But that won’t be because of laziness or convenience as a choice, but rather a necessity.

I guarantee that the vast majority of ‘young people’ are only using digital sources as well. And even among them, turntables and LP use is still a small percentage of all those who listen to music. It may be growing, sure, but at what percentage? It isn’t like when I was young, and if you listened to music, you had to have a turntable and records.