PSB Owners

I have searched here and many other sites on the Internet and have found no direct answers to the question I have......This post is to ask people who have experience with PSB speakers. Specifically, bookshelf/monitor models. There is a very narrow focus to my post and, hopefully, there is someone out there who may have asked my particular question....   I am currently using a pair of PSB Imagine B speakers with a pair of 10" subs (I don't care about booming/over powering bass) but use the subs to fill in the bass that the monitors can't. Am also using an active crossover to direct the appropriate frequencies to the speakers. BTW...am using a NAD C375BEE integrated to power the system. NAD and PSB get along well together.   Here's my question....The Imagine B's sound pretty good but I have a chance to buy a NEW pair of PSB Synchrony Two B's for a good price. I realize that PSB discontinued the Synchrony line some time ago and side by side comparison isn't possible. At the time the Synchrony One was the front runner to the Synchrony Two. And finally the question....has anyone ever compared the Synchrony Two B to the Imagine B?   I realize that there will be many opinions as to a better pair of speakers or a better amp. Don't want to hear those opinions. Pretty much a narrowly focused question.

jrpnde
Been a long time but remember reading the Synchrony's were more difficult to place.
My personal opinion as a 12+ yr PSB fan is the the Synch One FS were the finest speakers Paul Barton ever built. I only heard the Sych 2’s twice, but they had the same beautiful tone, clarity, and balance the floor standers did. 
I can't answer most of your specific questions, however, I would like to address one serious concern with your system in general. I own both the Synchrony Ones and Synchrony Twos, and I can guarantee you your NAD integrated will not be up to the task of adequately driving either of these floorstanders. They are low impedance, only average sensitivity, and require lots of power to come to life and control the bass. Otherwise, the sound will be compressed and the bass will be a big muddy mess with an amp that's not capable. I know. I've been there. I have two Krell integrateds, and even with the Vanguard ($6,000, 300 watts/4 ohms per channel), which does a pretty decent job, I don't feel it's fully giving the PSBs what they require. IMHO these speakers (especially the Ones) need a powerful, separate power amp to do them justice. (And a large room.) You might have better results with the smaller PSBs, however, which are easier to drive and don't have that big, powerful bass to deal with.
   drowe....Thanks for your input. However, the PSB Imagine B speakers I am using are bookshelf speakers and not floor standers. PSB puts a "B" after the model name to designate what type of speakers they are. My original post was to ask PSB owners if they have had the chance to compare the performance of the Synchrony One B or Two B to the Imagine B I am now using. 
   The One B and Two B have almost the same specifications as the Imagine B. The NAD C375BEE I am using to drive the Imagines is more that capable. I also use two powered subs and an active crossover to limit the Imagines from seeing frequencies below 80 Hz, where the subs take over. I realize my question is narrowly focused. Without an opportunity to conduct a side by side by side comparison of the 3 PSB models I thought other users may have done that.