Wilson Sophia 2 or Sonus Faber Amati Homage

HELP!!! I've heard the Sophia and liked them a lot and only been able to listen to Cremonas - can't find an Amati anywhere near the NorthWest. I did enjoy the warmth and emotion of the Cremona and am hoping the Amati converys a little more full range depth and breath?
I'm also starting afresh with electronics and thinking either tube mono-blocks or Musical Fidelity NuVista/A1008 or similar SS?

I had B&W N802's but couldn't live with the overly bright, glaring hardness. Hence looking for something on the warmer side of neutral.

I have a medium/large room that's on the brighter side to deal with too. Solid slab/wood floor, floor-ceiling windows on two sides and 12ft ceilings.

A full range of music tastes from clasical and jazz to acoustic and rock.
Thanks for any guidance.
leeagc
I have a pair of Kharma CRM 3.2 FE, and would like to go for a pair of Amati Homage. I have never heard them, but judging from reviews, Agoners' opinions, and from my ears (I have a pair of SF Minima FM2 in my second system), my feeling is that the Amati sound more natural than the Kharmas. Anyone has ever had the chance to compare the two speakers?
Hi, Rjhodkin, do you have Amati Homage speakers for sale? I am interested to get a pair if the price is right.
Dancingking, there's someone on Audiogon right now selling the Amati Homage.
Just do a search for Sonus Faber Amati Homage on the main Audiogon page.