HiDef streaming troubles

Anybody have trouble streaming hi-def? For me, streaming HiDef from both Qobuz and Primephonic is iffy at best, and it's getting worse by the day. I can stream CD quality with no issues but when I try to go above it, more often than not I just get silence, even though the worm does crawl happily across the screen.  As of today, my luck has gone from 50% to a solid Zero. Anybody have this trouble? Qobuz denies any problem with their transmission.  Quobuz declared my streaming ability fine, as well. Mytek checked out my Brooklyn BB and said it ran perfectly. I stream via Ethernet, too, not that who-knows-what WiFi stuff.
edcyn
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I've tried them all, but ya' never know. BTW, I have not made a single change to my set-up since before the troubles began. Yeah, maybe a cable switch. Yes, my Windows laptop is always updating itself. And, apparently no matter what, my Mytek never tells me my streaming rate is anything else than 32 bit, 44.1k. 

Hgeifman -- my Brooklyn Bridge is both streamer and dac, so it's pretty impossible to unplug-replug just one of 'em. I also have no idea what particular version of software I'm using. How do I ascertain what I got? Right now, only the Brooklyn Bridge is connected to the router via ethernet. Should I try to connect my laptop/controller via ethernet as well?  

@edcyn, Sorry, I am out of suggestions.  

I am not familiar with the Brooklyn Bridge. I suggest you connect your laptop using an Ethernet connection and see what happens.  If Qobuz is running on your laptop, you definitely want to use an Ethernet connection for the best sound quality. 
@edcyn, I thought about your Hi-Res steaming issues and am out of suggestions.   None of the suggestions I made worked.   It bothers me that its "only in the past couple months that your Hi-Res ability has been iffy".   I wonder if it could be your Internet connection.  

For example, I was having poor quality streaming issues and called my Internet Service Provider (ISP).  They said the cable signal strength coming into my modem was INCORRECT (out of range) and scheduled a service call.   The ISP Maintenance Tech adjusted the signal strength for their switching components carrying the cable signal to my home.  He also adjusted the outside signal amplifier.  These adjustments solved my streaming issues.   

I hope someone else on this forum can offer assistance.   Please keep us posted.  

@edcyn, If you are still experiencing Hi-Res Streaming issues, you might need to call your ISP for assistance.  If needed, you might ask the ISP Customer Support person to check the cable signal strength coming into your modem to help troubleshoot the issue.

I also upgraded my ISP cable speed from 100Mbps to 250Mbps and have had no problems with QoBuz Streaming.  I cannot prove this, but I wonder if your Router has issues handling the streaming speed used by QoBuz.  For example, I had a router that was dropping packets and the vendor was working on it with no current solution.  

Successful QoBuz H-Res Streaming REQUIRES all your devices that connect to the Internet to be working perfectly.  This includes the router, switch boxes, modems and the ISP connection (junction boxes, amplifiers, etc.).  For example, my ISP switch box connection on the street was corroded and needed replacement.      

It seems, unfortunately, I have had issues with most everything down stream.