Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
Bill and Elliot, of course the pin out cannot be the same; one is an octal base and the other has 9 pins. One has a wider diameter base and thicker pins than the other. Elliot was asking about an adapter that hat I assume would solve those problems. But it’s still a bad idea because the two tubes are electrically very different. Also, he hasn’t even received the preamp yet. Wouldn’t you want to listen first before tube rolling? Filament current draw is not that different between the two and most designs have some flexibility as to current available for the filaments. But the 6922 is apt to draw a lot more plate current than would be good for a 6SN7. Also there are dozens of electrically identical or similar subs for a 6922.
Bill, lewm

thanks to you both for the comments about those adapters, I was, as always, just curious.
Seller just told me it's here in USA, (that damn JFK airport that held my Russian Tonearm when covid started). I'm going on a short trip, of course it will arrive while I'm gone. Neighbor will fetch it for me.

time sequence backwards:

EMS delivery from КондровоEE015444252RUUnited States of America Post

Passed registration in United States of America 22 April 2021, 18:41 USJFKA, United States of America

Processing in United States of America 22 April 2021, 10:03 JFK, United States of America
Russian Post

Released from Russia 01 March 2021, 00:55 , Rossiya

Released by custom house 21 February 2021, 14:49 130980,

Arrived at the Post office17 February 2021, 18:40 249833, Kondrovo
EMS delivery3 kg 794 gFrom: Пряхин С.To: ELLIOTT NEWCOMB

Ordered feb 12th, they just needed to install 120 v transformer and test it