Installing Dedicated Power Lines -- Need Advice

My general contractor is hiring a licensed electrician to install dedicated 20A lines for my audio system as part of a whole-apartment rewire and gut renovation.  While I'm sure the electrician is very capable, I'm also pretty sure he doesn't know anything about audio systems either.  Can any of you recommend a consultant or electrician who specializes in audio electrical I can hire to advise my electrician on how to best set up these lines?

Thanks!
dkidknow
Circling back to the Decware vs. regenerator issue. Here is what P.S. Audio wrote to me when I asked them about using both: "I don’t agree with the statement from Decware [that Decware's conditioner can be used in addition to a regenerator]. We do not recommend a line conditioner in conjunction with our power regenerators. We do feel that they can limit the power coming in from the wall by using high/low pass filters which do essentially choke the electricity to the regenerator."

So, which is it? Decware's version of what is best or P.S. Audio's? @millercarbon  I'm still curious what you think since you have a lot of experience with power and also recommended the Decware.

First time I called a manufacturer asking about something like this was around 1992. Mr Aronov assured me they use only the finest caps and there is nothing to be gained and we will not be responsible when you ruin our fine amp. Went ahead and was shocked how much better it sounded with $5 worth of HEXFRED diodes. Liquid, deep, black, the works.  

Tried the same thing a few more times until I gave up, finally realizing no manufacturer will ever tell you the truth, "We use the cheapest parts we feel we can get away with, and why not, I have a family to feed, and have you seen what a Ferrari costs these days?"  

Hard to argue. But what about power cords, fuses, vibration control? Let me assure you, deja vu all over again.  

Not only manufacturers. When I was new to autocross I went around asking guys what tire pressure they run. It's a club, friendly competition, they will tell me, right? Ha! Don't make me laugh! One guy seriously told me he doesn't know- WHILE HOLDING THE GAUGE TO THE VALVE STEM!

Your homework assignment if you want to be the best audiophile you can be is to watch every episode of House, MD. There you will learn the most important lesson: here let me get you off to a good start- 
https://youtu.be/HgXpvzt7Qg8?t=105
@millercarbon I love House! Great show. And I understand why manufacturers mislead or lie. But if a regenerator’s very design obviates the need for a conditioner -- which is a statement of fact (either true or false) -- then its being uttered by a manufacturer doesn’t change its truth value. To argue it does is ad hominem and doesn’t answer my question.
😳
Serves me right for embellishing the story, you missed the main point: in spite of what the manufacturer told me I went ahead and found out for myself. Most people are so scared and submissive it takes a lot to get them out of the feelings of helplessness our culture has so deeply beat into them. The point of the stories and House is not to say the manufacturer is lying in this specific instance. He is, but that is not the point. The point is to get you to do your own due diligence, to think, and to figure it out for yourself.

PSAudio is full of it. But I only know this on the basis of knowledge and experience far beyond anything I could ever post here. Even then guess what? Everyone lies! I just do it a lot less than most. But if instead of trusting the manufacturer you turn around and trust me just as blindly, well then I have yet again failed to get my point across.
hilde45, my comment about learning how the PS Audio works was not directed at you. 
Clearly, there is no need to double up with a power conditioner plus regenerator.

I use a Core Power Equi=Core 1800 which is a balanced power unit. After reading the Decware website, their conditioner works on a similar principle but is not fully-balanced.

The Decware is a standalone device as is the EquiCore as is a PS Audio reconditioner. The PSA does everything a conditioner does plus more; it generates a new sinusoidal AC signal, rather than outputting a cleaned version of the original.